Our Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) program will provide you with an opportunity to reduce the costs of conducting your business, while improving supply chain management.
Cook County Lumber is a range of innovative VMI programs tailored to your specific business needs. The VMI program will provide you with an opportunity to reduce the costs of conducting your business, while improving supply chain management. The goals of the VMI program include the following:
- Increased Service Level To The End Customer
- Increased Sales
- Reduced Fulfillment Costs / Lead Times
- Improved / Expanded Relationship With Customer
- Increased Return On Assets
Examples of VMI programs include:
- Material is sent directly to you via rail or truck and billed upon use.
- Material is sent to our reload for you and shipped to you as needed.
- Material is sent to you and priced according to the market upon use, insulating you from drastic price declines.
For more information on the VMI program, please contact us at 1-800-444-8744 or email email@example.com.